We are so excited to introduce Uncharted, a marketing incubator series for nonprofits inside the 1% For the Planet network.
Through its event programming, the series works with nonprofits to:
- Combine the perspectives of ethical brand leaders into plans of action for nonprofit organizations in the 1% For the Planet network
- Embrace the hard work, tough decisions and in-progress nature of making positive change in the world through business and marketing
- Give emerging talent a foot in the door in a notoriously hard industry (marketing) to break into
How it Works
Each session features a nonprofit making a measurable impact through one or several of the following areas: Product, Community, Culture & Planet.
At the start of each session, a short presentation outlining the selected nonprofit’s problems within in their marketing. Attendees will then break into incubation sessions, combining their individual experience & perspectives to form a plan of action.
Uncharted is intentionally limited to the number of participants to create meaningful discussions & drive measurable impact — 100 people max. Attendees might not be in the same category or role, but everyone shares the common interest of making the world better.
Each event will have a balanced mix of:
- Brand Marketers that are entrepreneurial in practice or spirit
- Emerging Talent that aspires to one day change the world
- Posted In